|Session||Time slot||Tables available|
|Session One||10:20 - 11:20||24 Tables|
|Session Two||11:30 - 12:30||24 Tables|
|Session Three||12:40 - 13:40||24 Tables|
|Session Four||13:50 - 14:50||24 Tables|
CARRONADE 2018 FLEA MARKET AGREEMENT
3. There are four sessions, which correspond with peak visitor numbers.
4. The change- over between sessions is 10 minutes, so the sessions will run as follows – 1020 to 1120; 1130 to 1230; 1240 to 1340; 1350 to 1450.
5. Last year there were no issues, so since it appeared to work well we’ll stick with the same system - you’ll be notified with 5 minutes of the session to go, giving a full 10 minutes to get sorted. We expect that the table(s) will be cleared at least 5 minutes before the next session starts.
6. The Fire Escapes and Entrance Doors area must be kept clear, and things like using chairs as additional displays will not be allowed. We have copped a bit of flak from the School Janitor over obstructions in previous years. If you want more space, book more than one table, and note the restriction on free standing displays/racks at item 2 above.
7. Payment will be on the day, and is £2-00 per table per session.
8. We will keep any booked table until five minutes after the session starts, if you haven’t made it by then we may re-allocate it. Empty tables will be offered up to those either side, but if you want to use it, expect to be asked to pay for it, again, if you want more space, book more than one table.
9. By making a booking, it is understood that you agree to abide with the above conditions. They aren’t onerous, and if everyone takes part in a friendly spirit then we’ll all have a nice day out.
For the complete avoidance of doubt - if FDWC haven't emailed you back with a table number when you acknowledge sight of the Agreement - YOU HAVEN'T BOOKED !!
Have a fun and profitable day!